Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthdays a plenty.....

On Saturday, Brad celebrated his 40th birthday. We ordered Chinese food and had the neighbours over for some cake (12 cupcakes and a candle) and drinks. We played Catch Phrase and the kids played in the basement. Brad got an Aurora Greenman (local High school) Football T-shirt, a new watch and some chocolate from the kids. The neighbours brought him an Ohio State T-shirt, a cooler bag and a beer can cover to make him feel the team spirit.

On Sunday, I celebrated my birthday with a later wake up time, some hot tea, a gift card for a 'me' day and a nail care kit. I was spoiled. Later that day, Brad bought a cell phone for me to use. It has been a month since I had a cell phone. It will be great. We then went out for dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings with the kids and watched a bit of the Cleveland and Pittsburgh NFL games on the big screens. At the end of the meal, the waitress brought me a LARGE piece of chocolate cake with ice cream and chocolate sauce. YUMMY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment