Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sorry I haven't been updating!!

I didn't realize how many people actually read the blog. I knew my great aunts Erma and Marg were reading it daily but didn't know there were so many others. THANK YOU! I am really glad others are enjoying the stories we are sharing. Please feel free to email me your story as my kids love getting mail.

My Great Aunt Erma recently had surgery so I didn't update the blog quite as much. She is doing fabulous and I can't wait for her to come home from the hospital so we can plan a visit.

Also, my Uncle Wendell also had surgery and is also doing well. He too will be home from the hospital. Luckily they all live in the same city so we can visit during the same trip North.

I had recently asked for some prayers from extended family and it seemed to have worked. Another thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to finally see some updates!! Now we just need some pics, haha!!

    ReplyDelete