Monday, November 23, 2009

Mom's weekend away

On Friday, I left for Erie Pennsylvania with some friends and family - well, there were 50 of us. My mom and I have organized a bus trip for about 10 years from Canada. I met the bus at the hotel. Brad brought the kids and I so they could visit with their aunts and all their Grandmas. Papa Duguay came and stayed at our house in Ohio while we were in Erie.

Friday night we shopped at Kohls and Walmart. Saturday morning we went to Kmart and Cracker Barrel. Saturday afternoon, we went to the Millcreek Mall. We went out for dinner on Saturday night at the Quaker Steak and Lube. Sunday morning, we went to Target and Babies R Us. Brad met us there and we headed home to Ohio, only after buying a new washer and dryer at Best Buy.

We got some amazing deals on clothes and fun stuff for the kids. Christmas Countdown is on.

No comments:

Post a Comment